I don’t normally review apps, but I promised you guys something special this week, so here we go.
I have found the perfect all-in-one app for IT professionals.
No matter if you’re in cyber security, networking or just IT in general, the networking company Ubiquity have released a neat mobile app for managing and keeping an eye on your wireless network.
The app is called WiFiman and allows you to do all of the following…
- Perform a speed test.
- See your device’s WiFi and cell signal status and information, including latency.
- See all of the WiFi networks in your area including their channel and signal strength.
- If you have AR available, create a visual floorplan of the signal status of the WiFi netwlrk you’re connected to.
- See nearby Bluetooth devices and their signal strength.
- See all the device’s on the same WiFi network you’re connected to with all their information, including the ability to perform a port scan.
It’s available on iOS and Android and it is 100% free, which makes it the perfect must-have tool in your kit.
You can get it from the link https://wifiman.com or just search “WiFiman” on your app store.